Saturday, May 30, 2009

Really, REALLY CLOSE

I may well be launching the home page in the next day or so (June 1st sounds like a nice round date... no?). I've been working on it relentlessly (much to the chagrin of my family, quite honestly) and collecting opinions and constructive criticism (and likewise reconstructing as such, when applicable, which it pretty much always was). I think it's looking really good (for me and my capabilities) right now. Extra shout-out to those who provided those opinions... Roguen, Brandon, and Larry - thank you!!!

So, coming soon, the new Wearable Wares home page/portal site.

In the mean time, I'll let it out of the hat now, even though the updates and material have honestly been fairly minimal there thus far... the new shop that I've been hinting at is Xtian Outfitters. Feel free to take a look, or just as well, hang out a bit and wait for the launch of the new site to take a peek.

Hopefully I'll be back with another update soon. Until then...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home